- Ethiopia has a strategic location with its proximity to The Middle East, Europe and Asia markets.
- Ethiopia is the largest economy in East and Central Africa.
- Estimated real GDP growth of %10 for the last decade.
- The commercial relations with Ethiopia enables access to Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) with 19 member countries.
- Ethiopia is the origin of coffee.
- Ethiopia is priviliged by duty-free access to USA and EU via The African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) and EBO.
- The peace declaration between Ethiopia and Eritrea is expected to set an example for other African countries which have border disputes and to make the continent one of the biggest players worldwide. The open border between the two countries and opening the Eritrea harbors helps this great market become global.